What other events do you produce?
- Christmas in the Country – November 2nd-5th, 2017 – Hamburg Fairgrounds
- Yuletide in the Country – December 2nd & 3rd, 2017 – Hamburg Fairgrounds
- Springtime in the Country – April 6th-8th, 2018 – Hamburg Fairgrounds
- *NEW* Springtime in the Country in Rochester, NY – April 13th-15th, 2018 – ROC Dome
- Christmas in the Country – November 1st-4th, 2018 – Hamburg Fairgrounds
- *NEW* Christmas in the Country in Rochester, NY – November 9th-11th, 2018 – ROC Dome
- Yuletide in the Country – December 1st-2nd, 2018 – Hamburg Fairgrounds
How can I purchase tickets for your events?
- Tickets are always available to purchase at the door.
- Pre-Sale tickets are always available two weeks prior to the start of the event and are located at designated locations. Springtime in the Country – Hamburg Locations Springtime in Rochester Locations Christmas in the Country Hamburg Locations Christmas in Rochester Locations Yuletide in the Country Locations
Do you have any discounts for large groups?
- We do offer discounts for Bus Groups and Senior Centers, click here to request further information
Is my ticket good for admission all weekend?
- Absolutely, visit one of the information tables and present a valid drivers license and we will issue you a return pass to return the next day at no charge.
How do I receive the $1 off coupon?
- Sign up on our email to receive the $1 off coupon. $1 off coupons may only be used when purchasing tickets at the door. Coupons are typically emailed two weeks prior to the start of the event. Don’t worry we don’t like SPAM here in the office so you will only receive two to three emails per event and you always have the option to unsubscribe. Emails will include pertinent event information as well a $1 off coupon. Click here to sign up for our email list and be sure to click on “Join our Mailing List”
Is there a list of Participating Artisans?
- Each event lists all the participating artisans as well as featured Artisans, click the links to be directed to the featured Artisan section Christmas in the Country Yuletide in the Country Springtime in the Country
How can I get contact a particular Artisan?
- We would be happy to help you here in the office. Just give us a call 910-799-9424 or send us an email email@example.com We can even help you locate an artisan without even knowing their name, as long as they attended our event and you have some information we can figure it out!
I am interested in participating as an Artisan at one of your events?
- Below is a link to the “artisans only” section of the website. This page contains directions on how to apply as well as the different amenities offered. There is a link at the bottom to print out the application and jury form, we
are looking forward to receiving your information. All products are required to be handmade by the artisan themselves http://wnypremierpromotions.com/artisans-only/