What other events do you produce?
- Christmas in the Country Hamburg, NY Nov. 4th-7th, 2021 – Hamburg Fairgrounds
- Yuletide in the Country Dec. 4th & 5th, 2021 – Hamburg Fairgrounds
- Christmas in the Country in Rochester, NY Nov. 12th-14th, 2021 – ROC Dome
Do you have any discounts for large groups?
- We do offer discounts for Bus Groups and Senior Centers, click here to request further information
Is there a list of Participating Artisans?
How can I contact a particular Artisan?
- We would be happy to help you here in the office. Just give us a call 910-799-9424 or send us an email email@example.com We can even help you locate an artisan without even knowing their name, as long as they attended our event and you have some information we can figure it out!
Is my ticket good for admission all weekend?
- Absolutely, visit one of the information tables and present a valid drivers license and we will issue you a return pass to return the next day at no charge.
How do I receive the $1 off coupon?
- Sign up on our email to receive the $1 off coupon. $1 off coupons may only be used when purchasing tickets at the door. Coupons are typically emailed two weeks prior to the start of the event. Don’t worry we don’t like SPAM here in the office so you will only receive two to three emails per event and you always have the option to unsubscribe. Emails will include pertinent event information as well a $1 off coupon. Click here to sign up for our email list and be sure to click on “Join our Mailing List”
I am interested in participating as an Artisan at one of your events?
- Click the “artisans only” link. This page contains directions on how to apply as well as the different amenities offered. We are looking forward to receiving your information.
- All products are required to be handmade by the artisan themselves
What are the show hours?
Thursday & Friday Nov. 4th & 5th 10am-9pm
Saturday Nov. 6th 9am-6pm
Sunday Nov. 7th 10am-4pm
Are face masks required?
Face masks are recommended but not required for fully vaccinated persons. Unvaccinated persons are required to wear a face mask. We require all individuals to adhere to all state regulations and observe all rules concerning fask masks and social distancing.
Will there be food at the event?
Of course!! There will be a food trucks rodeo on site out the back of the Event Center with indoor seating in the State Police building.
What if it is raining?
Come rain or shine we will be there!!
Can I leave and come back the same day?
Absolutely! You will need to get a hand stamp but will have to wait in line again to re-enter.