What other events do you produce?
- Christmas in the Country Hamburg, NY Nov. 4th-7th, 2021 – Hamburg Fairgrounds
- Yuletide in the Country Dec. 4th & 5th, 2021 – Hamburg Fairgrounds
- Christmas in the Country in Rochester, NY TBD 2021 – ROC Dome
Do you have any discounts for large groups?
- We do offer discounts for Bus Groups and Senior Centers, click here to request further information
Is there a list of Participating Artisans?
- Each event contains an Artisan Directory, click the links to be directed to the Artisan directory
Springtime in the Country Hamburg Springtime in the Country Rochester Christmas in the Country Hamburg Christmas in the Country Rochester Yuletide in the Country
How can I contact a particular Artisan?
- We would be happy to help you here in the office. Just give us a call 910-799-9424 or send us an email email@example.com We can even help you locate an artisan without even knowing their name, as long as they attended our event and you have some information we can figure it out!
Is my ticket good for admission all weekend?
- RETURN PASSES WILL NOT BE ISSUED FOR THE 2021 SPRINGTIME IN THE COUNTRY EVENT
- Absolutely, visit one of the information tables and present a valid drivers license and we will issue you a return pass to return the next day at no charge.
How do I receive the $1 off coupon?
- Sign up on our email to receive the $1 off coupon. $1 off coupons may only be used when purchasing tickets at the door. Coupons are typically emailed two weeks prior to the start of the event. Don’t worry we don’t like SPAM here in the office so you will only receive two to three emails per event and you always have the option to unsubscribe. Emails will include pertinent event information as well a $1 off coupon. Click here to sign up for our email list and be sure to click on “Join our Mailing List”
I am interested in participating as an Artisan at one of your events?
- Click the “artisans only” link. This page contains directions on how to apply as well as the different amenities offered. We are looking forward to receiving your information.
- All products are required to be handmade by the artisan themselves
What are the show hours?
Friday May 28th 10am-7pm (9am-10am is reserved for pre-sale tickets holders)
Saturday May 29th 10am-6pm (9am-10am is reserved for pre-sale tickets holders)
Sunday May 30th 10am-4pm (9am-10am is reserved for pre-sale tickets holders)
Are face masks required?
Face masks are recommended but not required for fully vaccinated persons. Unvaccinated persons are required to wear a face mask. We require all individuals to adhere to all state regulations and observe all rules concerning fask masks and social distancing.
How many zones are there?
Springtime in the Country will be 100% outdoor and will be divided into six separate zones, each with its own dedicated entrance and exit. Each zone will have anywhere from 25-40 artisans and a controlled number of patrons. All zones will have an ambassador at the entrance to answer questions and monitor patrons entering and exiting and to provide sanitizer. You will be able to enter and re-visit any zones you choose to throughout your visit.
Will there be food at the event?
Of course!! There will be two food trucks on site.
What if it is raining?
Come rain or shine we will be there!!
Will there be Restrooms available?
Absolutely, there are two available restrooms located on the grounds. One by the food trucks and the second is located behind Zone 2.
Is there a map of the different zones?
Yes, click here to view the zone map and list of all Artisans can be found here.
Where is the entrance located and where do I park?
The entrance is located on the south end of the Event Center similar the entrance to the walk trough for the Holiday Lights Festival. Parking will be on the South end of the Event Center as well as in front. There is only one entrance and one exit into the event.
Can I leave and come back the same day?
Absolutely! You will need to get a hand stamp but will have to wait in line again to re-enter.